Machine automation in the form of Guidance is added to the Teleremote control operation of mobile trackless machines. The Guidance system employs the use of lasers to keep the machine off the walls and major obstacles, whilst keeping the loader in the optimal tramming path or middle of the runaway. The numerous advantages of the Guidance component of the ControlMaster® suite of remote control systems include:
- Reduces machine damage, prolonging the life of the machine
- Increased productivity, more buckets each shift
- Real Time responsive; no mine mapping required
- Wall hug feature, simple trigger operation
- Allows the machine to travel at the correct speed to suit the conditions of the mine
- Reduces operator fatigue, and improves the operator’s working conditions.
- RCT have delivered this world class technology effectively, with support in the form of on-going training and service agreements – which will ensure optimum return on investment for these African mines, and for AUMS.
- Mines in Mamba, South Africa, Zambia, Tanzania, Botswana, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia also employ ControlMaster® Remote and Teleremote Systems. All RCT African customers are supported by a business team based in Southern Africa.