To make a booking simply download the RCT Training Schedule PDF and choose the course you wish to attend and then a location and time that suits you. To secure a place make contact with our booking staff via phone or email to secure your place.
East Coast Bookings
Brisbane, Cobar, Devonport, Mt Isa
|Phone||+61 (07) 3385 0172|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 4:30 EAST|
|Office||East Coast Australia|
|Phone||+61 (08) 9021 1600|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 4:30 WST|
Each ControlMaster® product training course is priced on a per person, per course basis. Prices below are for individuals to join an existing commercial course being conducted at one of the listed locations. The price is inclusive of the following:
- Fully tutored product training course with theory and hands-on product training
- All training reference material including comprehensive training manual
- A take-home pack filled with useful gear
- Morning tea, lunch and beverages (location dependent)
- Assessment and certificate of completion
|Fundamentals of Remote Control and Teleremote Operations (Level 1)||$875||$875||$875||$875||$1025||$995|
|Maintenance Training (Level 2)||$875||$875||$875||$875||$1025||$995|
|Underground Communications (Level 3)||$875||$875||$875||$875||$1025||$995|
|Guidance Operation (Level 1)*||$438||$438||$438||$438||$513||$498|
|Guidance Basic Maintenance (Level 2)*||$438||$438||$438||$438||$513||$498|
*Note: Guidance Level 1 & 2 are theory only courses for the above training locations. Training course is a half-day session for the above locations.
Note: Courses will only be conducted providing there is a minimum of four people enrolled.
Paying to confirm your booking is easy and can be completed by the following methods:
- Phone payment via major credit cards
- Official company purchase order (only applicable to RCT account customers with valid trading account)
Please refer to the RCT Training Booking Terms PDF for more information.