Light vehicle fleet management and machine monitoring systems are playing an increasingly vital role in optimising operations, reducing the unplanned maintenance costs and improving operator safety for mining companies.
The innovative solution provides relevant, customised information to management at every level of the operation. The system can be installed on a diverse range of vehicles, regardless of make or model.
EarthTrack® Light Vehicle Machine Monitoring can be used to deliver machine and operator data from multiple light vehicles across a fleet.
It empowers management with information about machine and operator activity, resulting in improving light vehicle operations.
Lower maintenance costs from damage
and operator abuse.
Safer operation by encouraging better driving habits.
CHECKLIST DE PRÉ-INÍCIO E PÓS-INÍCIO
- Elimina as listas de verificação em papel e os requisitos de entrada de dados, reduz o tempo de administração.
- Customised checklists can be assigned based on different machine types and operator requirements.
- Suporta vários turnos com tempos de início ajustáveis e trocas de operadores.
- Checklist questions can activate maintenance and critical alerts triggering email notifications to relevant authorised people.
- Critical alerts may be configured to place the machine into “out-of-service”. It provides complete customisation based on user preferences.
- All completed checklists can be sent via email to a specific individual or group.
- Preferências de listas de verificação podem ser alteradas facilmente a qualquer momento.
- Checklists questions can be constantly reordered ensuring operator engagement with the questions.
VEHICLE AND ENGINE SPEED MONITORING
The information Provided:
- The machine ground speed and engine RPM is displayed on the screen for the operator to view.
- When an operator exceeds a pre-set speed, there will be a warning and alarm on the EarthTrack® display. Reporting is available for all speed violations with details of the operator and duration of the offence.
- Separate ground speed thresholds may be applied for Underground or Surface applications and hazardous or high pedestrian traffic areas by the incorporation of Geofences.
Out-of-Service feature allows machines to be locked out of general use, still allowing supervisors or maintenance personnel to move the equipment.
This is to prevent operation of machines which maybe damaged/unsafe due to “unplanned reasons”. This feature can also prevent operation of machines for “planned reasons” such as scheduled services.
- Etiquetas de papel eliminadas resultam em custos de administração reduzidos.
O sistema limita o acesso da máquina a pessoas autorizadas.
- Out-of-Service may be automatically applied when a critical event occurs.
- Impede o uso de máquinas que estão revisão vencida.
VEHICLE IMPACT MONITORING
Captures vehicle impact events across three configurable thresholds: low, medium and high.
GROUND SPEED ZONING
Intended to be used in conjunction with a Muirhead® Speed Limiter to physically limit the maximum vehicle speeds through Geofenced areas/zones.
Voltage-free NO/NC contacts available to interface with machine and accessories activated by critical events such as checklist, events and impacts.
Daily, weekly and monthly summary reporting provides an overview of all violations and events across the light vehicle fleet.
Cellular/Mobile or Wi-Fi network communications.
VOLTAGEM DA BATERIA
Reports on battery voltage and provides the operator warnings for low battery.
SEAT BELT MONITORING
Alerts and reports when the seat belt is not worn.
Destaca os resultados desejados para revelar dados específicos.
AGENDAMENTO DE REVISÃO
Provide alerts around servicing times, which can be programmed around machine hours or a time-based schedule.
Summary reports outlining daily information, with drill down for more detailed information around specific events.
Disponibiliza informações em vários formatos, incluindo CSV, PDF, imagem PNG ou gráfico de web SVG escalável.
CONTROLE DE ACESSO DO OPERADOR
Only licenced operators will be able to use the equipment via card reader or keypad. It also identifies licence information, expiry dates and training requirements.