Better Vision. Better Operation.
RCT Compact Ball Camera Now Available
Specifically designed to withstand the harshest of conditions while providing the highest quality vision for machine control and automation. The camera features the latest Sony CMOS technology housed in a rugged, IP69K, die-cast assembly, making the camera one of the leading vision components available.
Compact in design and lightweight, the camera reduces the amount of machine space required for fitment while providing crystal-clear imagery.
- Angles of vision: 82(H) / 61(V) / 104(D)
- Total pixels: 1297(H) x 977(V) 1.27 M pixels
- Minimum illumination: 0.1 Lux (F=2.0)
- Resolution: 1000 TV lines
- Input voltage: 12 / 24VDC
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to 70°C
- Storage temperature range: -20°C to 60°C
- Dimensions: 70(H) x 53(Dia) mm (with bracket)
- Weight: 120g (without bracket)
An adaptor bracket is included to bolt directly in place of the Heavy Duty Camera (Part no. 11586).