Browse Products + Add to quote cart + Submit
We will send a quote back to you !
Better Vision. Better Operation.
RCT Compact Ball Camera Now Available
Specifically designed to withstand the harshest of conditions while providing the highest quality vision for machine control and automation.
The camera features the latest Sony CMOS technology housed in a rugged, IP69K, die-cast assembly, making the camera one of the leading vision components available.
Compact in design and lightweight, the camera reduces the amount of machine space required for fitment while providing crystal-clear imagery.
- Angles of vision: 82(H) / 61(V) / 104(D)
- Total pixels: 1297(H) x 977(V) 1.27 M pixels
- Minimum illumination: 0.1 Lux (F=2.0)
- Resolution: 1000 TV lines
- Input voltage: 12 / 24VDC
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to 70°C
- Storage temperature range: -20°C to 60°C
- Dimensions: 70(H) x 53(Dia) mm (with bracket)
- Weight: 120g (without bracket)
An adaptor bracket is included to bolt directly in place of the Heavy Duty Camera (Part no. 11586).
Browse by Category
Automation & Control
By giving you full control of your mobile equipment, ControlMaster® helps drive profit-boosting productivity beyond existing levels.
Electrical & Electronics
From gauges, plugs, hydraulics and switches to alarm and rear vision camera systems, the a wide range of specialised parts are supported by RCT to improve job efficiency.
Attached to your equipment, Muirhead® reliably prevents premature failures and unexpected breakdowns, resulting in profitable mining operations.
EarthTrack® and SmarTrack® smart technologies are designed to give you more control over your equipment fleet to ensure it's always operating at peak performance.