RCT excels at IMARC 2018


RCT’s Control and Automation systems and products attracted strong interest from delegates at the 2018 International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) in Melbourne recently.

The three-day event from October 30 to November 1 was RCT’s first appearance at IMARC with the ControlMaster Automation Centre set-up attracting strong interest from mining companies, mining contractors and original equipment manufacturers.

RCT CEO Brett White, Head of Product and Operations David Holman and Head of Custom Projects Rob Derries interacted with between 150-200 people over the course of the event.

David Holman said the Automation Centre was a major drawcard with all delegates showing a great deal of interest in the information presented on the screens.

“Visitors to our stand were extremely interested in the new Automation Centre and the other various RCT projects on display,” he said.

“IMARC attracted a large number of senior executives including CEO’s, General Managers and other executives who were investigating autonomous strategies for their operation and displaying the new Automation Centre gained fantastic interest and was an ideal opportunity to show RCT’s latest technology.”

Mr Holman said roughly 60% of delegates who visited the stand were from Australian-based mining companies or contractors with the remaining 40% of delegates from international companies.

“IMARC was a great opportunity for RCT to network with key mining industry executives and showcase our solutions and the benefits we bring to the industry,” Mr Holman said.

“It was a fantastic opportunity to partner with SICK at this event and to display our product alongside their sensor technologies.”

IMARC 2019 is schedule to take place at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from October 29-31 next year.

How can we help?